What parents say...
“Sitting in work after 6 months maternity leave, 1st week back and thinking what am I doing here. I just wanted to see my baby! Thinking what is she doing now, is she missing me. I logged in and she was asleep! So I knew she was ok. Thank you this is such as wonderful idea.”
"I have spent 3 of the last 5 months working away from home and have logged on to NurseryCam numerous times to enable me to see my daughter. It brings a smile to my face every time I see her and helps make the time apart that little bit easier. I tell her that I have been watching her at school and she usually replies that she hasn't been watching me but she sees me in her dreams.... Priceless!!"
"I can't believe how good the quality is, the images are very clear and the refresh is extremely quick. It has made my day being able to see my son enjoying his day at nursery. I doubt I will get as much done at work now though."
"It's good to know the activities of my child to follow her at home."
"I am sitting in the departure lounge at Heathrow Airport connected wirelessly using my wireless enabled Laptop in a wireless network "Hotspot" watching my children in the Nursery. Fabulous Technology!"
"I purposely chose a nursery that had a web cam. I think it is a really good idea, as it puts my mind at ease when I see my daughter happily playing."
"I love being able to watch my little girl at playschool. Especially when her Nanna goes to pick her up and she comes racing across the carpet and leaps into her arms. I usually get a wave down the camera and if I'm lucky a kiss blown to me too! She gets a lot of confidence knowing that I'm watching her and it's nice for me, as I can prompt her when I ask her what she has been doing and she can't quite remember all that she has crammed into the session. I just wish they had this facility at the junior schools too. Then maybe we could see an end to bullying."
"It's really great being able to watch Josh at nursery. It was such a peace of mind when I would leave him crying to be able to see that he was happy by the time I had got to work. It's also nice to see how good all of the staff are with the children. I have seen that Josh is cared for when upset and offered a cuddle when he has woken up, these little things make me feel so much happier about leaving my son in the care of the staff."
"It gives me peace of mind. Knowing that the early stages of settling my daughter into childcare can be stressful for her therefore it's nice I can check and see how she is doing."
"I think it's a great idea. It makes me think that my child is being looked after well. The staff are watched all of the time by each of the parents checking if their child is happy & safe"
"I am changing my daughters nursery in January to a nursery with the nursery webcam I think it is a wonderful idea, you don't really know what your children get up to when there in nursery but this will change all of that, I think it gives you peace of mind, its an excellent idea."
"I have just enrolled my daughter to where they have NurseryCam and it has given me total piece of mind."
"When I am at college I enjoy seeing what my child is doing, as sometimes he gets upset when I leave him in the morning. So it's nice to see if he ok and playing happily."
"I think this is a fantastic idea, as I am a first time mum that needs to work, its nice to see how your baby is getting on."
"It's great to see your child at play with others and the superb staff at the nursery"
"This is a fabulous idea that can give parents reassurance that their children are being treated well."
"EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!! VERY PLEASE AS A PARENT I FEEL SO MUCH MORE CONFIDENT."
"I think it's a great idea to have NurseryCams in playschools. Your little darlings are venturing out into the big wide world for the first time and it's nice to see how they cope. Like a fly on the wall kinda thing. I try not to watch too much as if my daughter looks a bit worried I find myself worrying a little too. But then I only have to watch her for a few moments more to realise that everything is fine and she is just experiencing something new. It wasn't a worried look afterall. It was a puzzled look!! It's like I'm there with her but without her knowing. Some people would argue that it is invasive of your childs time away from you, but then parents have to do what feels right. To watch or not to watch, that is the question. I think I will keep on watching!!! It's great and we love it. Many thanks!!"
Connie Warder, Frome Somerset
"After a bad incident with another nursery I was very apprehensive about putting my daughter into a day care setting again but NurseryCam has made me so much happier. I can log on at work and know my little girl is happy and safe and loved!!"
"Yes, NurseryCam bring smile 2 both of us face. We are very happy that our child is in your nursery, also in your care I sure know been in your care also they will learn. I'm very pleased 2 know about your nursery. Also say a very big thanks 2 your teachers. By god bless you all."
"We are grand parents and live overseas. This allows us keep in touch with our only grand son and see his progress on daily basis and that all is well with him. We think it is a wonderful idea putting modern technology into good use at a time when both parents are compelled to work full time."
S Beidas, Malaga, Spain (child at Cherry Tree Nursery, Berkshire)
"This has been a lovely idea for my daughter's nursery, at first I didn't agree but now I can see how nice it is to watch my daughter play and have fun. It's also good to see the staff all happy and interacting with the children, all the children seem busy with the various activities and socializing with their friends. It's wonderful to see my special little girl be happy and makes me feel less guilty for having to go work!"
"It is a bit of a self-selecting poll, isn't it? Presumably most of parents responding have enrolled on webcam because it's a good idea! Anyway, I think it is great: nurseries that adopt web cam are clearly confident of the care they are providing to be transparent and that is good enough for me."
Anna McLaren, Bucks
"It's a great idea. I had a bad experience with a childminder so this is very reassuring. I come home and have a wee peek every lunch time now."
Laura Mackenzie, Inverness
"I first put my daughter into the nursery at 6 months old. When I initially looked at childcare the thought of leaving her all day was really daunting. All the staff at the nursery made me and Olivia very welcome and she has come on leaps and bounds since she started. I love the webcam, when I first returned to work, I would log on several times a day and seeing her put my mind at ease and I could clearly see how happy she was. Olivia is now 11 months old and she enjoys the nursery so much that it takes me 30 minutes each night to try to get out of the building as she is busy dishing out cuddles to the staff. I am very pleased with her development and the commitment the staff show towards my daughter and cannot speak highly enough of them. Thank you!!!"
Carolyn, Peterborough (Child at The Day Nursery)
"It is comforting to know that you can watch your child develop whilst you continue with a career. Sometimes it can be a worry that you could miss out on so much."
Chrissy Iwanejko, Liverpool
"A brilliant idea, thanks, hope he isn't a problem."
"I think webcams are a fantastic idea. The way I see it, if somebody doesn't want to work in a nursery with a webcam they have something to hide."
"Hey Lyns and Mum! I am SOOOOO excited to be looking at Macy Moo all the way from New Zealand. At this moment in time she is looking intellectual and reading a book - that's my girl! Give her a big kiss from me. Miss you all heaps. Auntie Jenny (and Auntie Fan!)."
"NurseryCam is a great ideal. It helps me to view my children while at work and school. This give me a peace of mind that they are safe and being well looked after in the nursery."
"As I was worried about my kids settling in their new nursery-the webcam put me at ease!!! The best idea ever invented for the nursery! It should be compulsory!"
Samantha Winter, Inverness
"Our 2 year old son Baylee joined Beach Day Nursery yesterday. We have had a stressful 6 weeks trying to find a suitable high quality nursery in the area of which Baylee is happy.
Our usual clingy son is very happy at Beach Day. The staff are extremely welcoming and friendly and are great with Baylee. The nursery cam has been great, we have just watched Baylee playing in the jungle room of which he seems to be having lots of fun. Thanks Beach Day x"
"I'm worried about my son starting nursery as i have never left him and I'm scared he wont settle but with NurseryCam I will definitely be getting him a place, then at least if he doesn't settle I can see him and go collect him if he get's really bad."
Carol-Ann McAllister, Liverpool
"I think the nursery cam is a great idea. I love watching to see what my daughter is getting up to! And making sure she is alright."
"I currently work as a nursery nurse, so i see my son most of the time...however knowing that there is nursery cam is very reassuring. My sons dad works away and loves watching him play...a great idea!!"
Laura Everett, Rhyl
"I think it is great, cause now I can watch my child whenever I like its good and reassuring. Especially a young mum like me who can be very attached to their child."
Tammy Glover, North Wales
"I saw my little Ella sleeping in the butterfly room. It was really lovely to see the sweet darling when I was at work on my lunch break!"
"Fantastic idea nursery/web cam. made my mind up about the nursery before i signed her up but web cam access confirmed that this was the nursery for my little girl. Just logged into watch her for the first time as she was a bit run down... seeing her just now reassured me that she was just fine, playing and actually tiding up!!!"
"I am very happy when I can see my child happy"
Margaret, East Sussex
"Having a web camera at the nursery puts your mind at rest as you can phone up and they can say your child is doing fine. But with a web camera you can see they are happy and playing."
Jessica Shah, Feltham
"Being able to log-on and see what my baby daughter is getting up to is keeping me from doing my marking, but bringing a big smile to my face!"
"You can check on them whenever you feel like, it gives me peace of mind to watch my son. Also its nice to see what they're up to as I miss spending time with him."
Tanya Grimes, Peterborough
Becoming a Reseller in your country
NurseryCam is enjoying very positive response from parents and nurseries in the UK. We believe it would be beneficial to the childcare industry in other countries as well.
In the childcare industry, security is the number one priority. Having made large investment in Research and Development, NurseryCam is undoubtedly the most secure and reliable webcam facility in the world. NurseryCam is the only truly secure system which encrypts every single image transmitted over the internet and has multi-layered security protection at every point of the system. In addition, our high quality equipment (for example, customised Sony cameras) ensures the highest reliability and delivers the best performance in the market.
We believe NurseryCam is a human-technology which could benefit working parents all over the world. If you are interested in becoming our reseller, please click here.Contact Us
Childcare Provider: Finding a NurseryCam Reseller in your country
General FAQs - Daycare centers outside United KingdomFind Out More
1. My nurseries are outside UK, can I install NurseryCam's Parental webcam system?
2. What is the competitive advantage of NurseryCam?
- i. We have installed hundreds of nurseries and have a stable system that would meet your needs. We would remotely support your router, PC and your webcam system.
- ii. We have a team of dedicated support staff who are experienced in installation, support your nursery and your parents.
- iii. We are the only system in the world that has Image Encryption and Firewall Tunnelling. So our system is the safest and could be viewed by 100% of your parents. For more info, please click here.
- iv. We will support Spanish, French and Chinese in the next version. Unfortunately NurseryCam is only available in English at the moment.
3. What are the overseas installation requirements?
- i. Cable Installation - you will have to source local installers to lay the cables and install the cameras. Full technical telephone support is provided by NurseryCam.
- ii. Broadband internet connection - as long as you can set up any ADSL or broadband internet connection that would do the job.
4. What is the video performance outside UK?
- Your video performance depends on the internet speed of your nursery and your parents, it has not relation to whether you are in UK or not. The central server is in UK, so your parents' login may take slightly longer than UK parents.
10 great reasons to choose NurseryCamContact Us
1. We are the leading supplier of security and technology products to the childcare industry in the UK. We understand your specific needs, and have worked with hundreds of nurseries to improve their services.
2. Our focus is on delivering excellent quality and making sure we meet your objectives - but don't take our word for it - why not talk to other nurseries who use our services and hear first hand what a difference we have made for them.
3. As innovators in our industry, we have won numerous awards for our exciting products and nursery-centric approach - and we are constantly looking for ways to evolve and improve upon the services we offer.
4. As a direct result of our work with nurseries, many of them have been praised by local communities and in the media for their commitment to improved security and parent interaction.
5. As experts in our field, we are able to secure the best quality equipment at the best price - and as bulk purchasers, we are able to pass on those savings to you.
6. We are an established and reliable business with an excellent reputation and an established customer base - so you can rest assured we will continue to provide support to your business in the long term.
7. We listen. Because sending a quote and following it up with a 'hard sel' is how so many security companies do business, we like to be different. Every nursery is different: so we take the time to listen to you - that way we can be sure we are providing a service which works for you and actually achieves your objectives.
8. We are accessible. Our service is very personal and set up to provide you with continuity of contact wherever possible. We don't believe in leaving you to deal with whoever happens to pick up the phone, which is why we assign specific people to work with you at every stage.
9. We are honest, reliable and trustworthy. Sadly, not all businesses are.
10. Like you, we are committed to delivering high quality. We too wish to keep our customers happy and maintain long term partnerships. And if we do that, then we hope that you will recommend us to others.